Credit: Getty Images
Matt Kuchar is the 10th player to have Tiger Woods as a partner in the Presidents Cup.
Woods and Kuchar are in the fifth of six matches, taking on Angel Cabrera and Marc Leishman in fourballs. This is the seventh Presidents Cup for Woods, and the second for Kuchar.
International captain Nick Price has put Jason Day and Graham DeLaet in the opening match against Hunter Mahan and Brandt Snedeker.
Ernie Els and Phil Mickelson also have new partners.
Mickelson, the only player to have competed in every Presidents Cup, has Keegan Bradley. That's his 13th partner in this event. Els got his 10th partner in Brendon de Jonge, one of seven rookies on the International team.
It's the first time since 1996 the opening session is fourballs.
The full pairings and matchups are listed below.
1. Hunter Mahan & Brandt Snedeker vs. Jason Day & Graham DeLaet
2. Bill Haas & Webb Simpson vs. Adam Scott & Hideki Matsuyama
3. Phil Mickelson & Keegan Bradley vs. Louis Oosthuizen & Charl Schwartzel
4. Steve Stricker & Jordan Spieth vs. Ernie Els & Brendon de Jonge
5. Tiger Woods & Matt Kuchar vs. Angel Cabrera & Marc Leishman
6. Jason Dufner & Zach Johsnon vs. Branden Grace & Richard Sterne
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
For more news that golfers everywhere are talking about, follow @si_golf on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube video channel.