Best Golf Tips Ever
In its 50 years of existence, Golf Magazine has published thousands of tips to cure every swing flaw. For the 50th Anniversary, the editors chose the five best tip the magazine ever published. They were:
- Make a diagonal hip turn for more power
- Pre-cock your right hip to fix your slice
- Match your swing to your flexibility
- Picture the top half of your putterface striking the ball before the bottom half
- Best Drill: Swing with your feet together
Have you tried these tips, and do you have other favorites from the magazine? What's the best tip you ever received? Join the discussion by leaving a comment below.